[ENG] Cooking : Easy Burger for breakfast or dinner! Beef or Chicken Burger? Just grab it!


Good morning, everyone! How are you today? Have you have breakfast yet?
In this today post I'd like to share one of my best experience with my breakfast time. For my breakfast it's quite simple but I feel satisfied with it, I'm trying to make burger on my own. It's pretty easy because there's so many convenience things these day that make our cooking life easier with simple grocery shopping. Now, let's grab the thinks that we need to make burger!

I'm so happy to make burger, love burger so much, it's filling my life with it's reachness, savory flavor! you won't disappoint with this. Here we are the ingredients :

CABBAGE, slice and chop it nicely

TOMATO, slice it nicely 

CHEESE SLICE, add it as much as you want, you can be pretty generous if you like the saltiness from cheese, or you try to make cheese burger. I'm just add one slice for every burger that I make.

CHEDDAR CHEESE, grated it

BURGER PATTY, I buy some with different flavor, like beef and chicken, I also buy chicken patty with bread crumbs for my chicken burger.

SAUSAGE, just and option you can chopped it to add in to your burger or just leave it that way and cook it to be served with your burger.


BUNS, pretty much the highlights, choose whatever bun you like, you can buy your favorite one or make it on your own, I prefer buy it hehe

BUTTER

CHILI SAUCE

MAYONNAISE, original taste, you can also add spicy mayonnaise

SESAME SEED

That's pretty much everything to make this burger, you can add other sauce or topping like ketchup, mustard, pickles etc





HOW TO MAKE IT :

Prepare your buns with spread some butter or margarine onto the white part of it

Preheat the pan, add some butter on it

Heat your buns on your pan, till slightly golden brown, flip on both side, gently press it while cooking so it won't ruin it's shape. I prefer my burger this way to make it crispy crunch. Remove from the gas. Quickly add slices cheese on top of your bun so that your cheese a little bit melted from remaining heat of the buns.

While you heat your buns, you also preheat other the pan, add some butter and cook the slice meet/patty. After that add your patty on top of the buns.


And then add your chopped/slice cabbage, grated cheese and sliced tomato on top of your burger patty. Add your chili sauce and mayonnaise, sprinkles sesame seeds and then cover it with top of the buns, sprinkle sesame seed also on top of your burger. It's ready to eat! What do you think?







This one is chicken burger version without vegetables filling, just chicken meat and sliced cheese.
For the patty I add chicken patty with bread crumbs, so I deep fry it for a few minutes and usual chicken patty that's been cooked on pan like usual, I make it into three layers burger to make it more filling.

Enjoy your special breakfast time with this! See you on my next post! Comment, like and share this with friends or family! Let me know if you make your own burger, I'd love it! Have a nice day!




Share:

0 comments