Unboxing Book Haul & Pengalaman belanja di Periplus!

Hi, everyone! How's your day? Hope you'll in good mood and nice dayyyyy! In this post I'd like to share about my first ever experience shopped with http://www.periplus.com/
I'm so happy to be able to talk about this, I love book and I'm searching for some cookbook guide. One of my favorite author is Anna Olson, I watched her tutoring in baking sweet at youtube so it's attract me to buy her book. Luckily I found it at periplus. It's such a good thing because I didn't need to buy it directly from it's source but periplus did it. Yay. They got it from it's publisher so it's take a little bit of time to get that but for others book that ready in stock can shortened the time delivery to us, it's depend on how in stock, but it's worth it, and didn't take a long time in this case. They also announce if there's delay or informed us the detail of the product distribution until it reached us, so we don't need to worry whether our product is still in it's way or still waiting from the publisher.

The unique thing in Periplus is we can see bargain books section, we can get book at affordable price and much cheaper, pre-order our favorite book, special bundling price, special discount for PEC member and discount for others product. We can get various book here.


 
There's free shipping for more locations! 
There's so many payment methods we can choose, so it will be easier for us!

 
Here's the book that I purchased from Periplus!

We won't disappoint with the way they package their product, it's real safe and it's a real deal, we don't want our books damage on it's way to our house, we need to be sure it's has good packages. The book itself wrapped in good condition!

Besides Anna Olson cookbook, I'm also bought some books like Fabulous Cakes and Desserts from Periplus mini cookbooks, Korean favorites since I'm also interested in korean cooking and dishes, James Patterson book series Game Over - Daniel (there's more continuation of this bookserie, it's the forth one).

Comment, love and share this! Love you! I hope I can see you again in my next post!
 


 
 
 




 



Share:

0 comments