My Favorite Makeup!

Hi! I'm glad that I can finally post this one. This post topic is one of the request from Dee. Dee, here we go! I'm trying to make post about my favorite makeup. Maybe I'll try to start it from what kind of makeup brand or type that I used and I feel like it and often used it so it became my favorite one.

Actually there's so many makeup product that I love and became my favorite! It also depend on my mood that day! I prefer using makeup to lighten and cheering up my day! Let's get it!

This one is the cushion that help me make my makeup looks smooth and nice from LANEIGE BB Cushion whitening! I'll make a post about this later! I'm just saying it's my favorite one here, more about this later on, ok! 



There's a video about this! Check this out!




To make our makeup nice on skin, we need some facial wash/ cleanser that can make our skin healthy, clean and nicely moisten effect to the skin. And for this, I choose LANEIGE, I'm just falling in love with LANEIGE Multi Cleanser_EX! It give fresh, clean and nice feeling beside calming our face after using some makeup product or clean our face when needed. I'm satisfied with this. 



I'm also make post about LANEIGE in BAHASA Unboxing & Beli Laneige di Official Store-nya blibli.com! Bagian I and Unboxing & Beli Laneige di Official Store-nya blibli.com! Bagian II!

Actually I'll make another post again about other LANEIGE product that I use now later! I hope it can be done soon! I also got so many gift of this multi cleanser in sachet/mini package like this! I like it!



Before using some makeup product, I used to use this aloe vera mist from NATURE REPUBLIC! It's cooling sensation make my skin calm and moist! Love this so much and it's already empty now since I'm often use this, wanna buy this again but there's no stock available in the shop, waiting for this! 



Because i love simple and natural makeup! I rarely using so many product. I prefer using cushion to make my face brighter and moisten my skin at the same time. This cc cushion give fresh feeling and calming my skin. Love this so much, THE FACE SHOP always make great product with cute case also! With this, I can get nice makeup even in a hurry! There's also post about this cute Mike here!


 

I'm one of the lip product lover, especially lipstick and tint! Yoooo! and now I'm just in love with this brands! My favorite makeup for lip is using ink tint! it's much more light than reguler lip product and it also soft and moisten lip  beside it's easy to apply and long lasting benefit. I love using Peripera Ink Tint! I'm also make post about this Peripera one here ! With this ink tint, we can get fresh look and bright face with natural looking makeup! the color of this tint is beautifully nice on lip! Just choose your color of the day with this!



The other one that I used often for my lip is this one! AMALIA! there's 2 type lip cream, the matte one and the glossy one! there's so many color and mostly nude! it can make nude make up/ natural make up for my everyday makeup looks good! Actually first impression of this product for me just ok, but eventually I love this so much now! Hope you can try this product and like it like me!



For the shadow and blush, I love ETUDE HOUSE!

This bling bling eye stick works great on my eyes, it's freshen my look with a little bit glittery effect! 



This blusher from ETUDE HOUSE also freshen our cheek like fresh fruit! love it!


Love, comment and share this! Love you! See you in my next post!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Oww Thanks ya for amazing posting here. I'm really like it. I had use some of it such my lovely THE FACE SHOP, Laneige multi cleanser, Nature Republic (Soothing Gel). Mike one really love it this one best CC for me. But know I'm using Pooh one and mickey mouse BB. I wanna try laneige BB or CC cushion but so precious on my pocket hehe. Happy for sharing sis. You make my day.... a bunch love for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're welcome, it's my honor! I'm glad you like it! That's also great product! Love Ya!

      Delete