What's in my pouch?

Everybody must have habitual routine and their own daily pouch which contains everyday makeup product that often used because of it's convenience to use and favorite product. The product often used because we want to make it simply and it's favorable for us like what I'm done here. I'm just wanna share my makeup pouch. For daily makeup commonly I just used moisturizing cream, compact powder/BB cream and lipstick or lip gloss. Here is it in my pouch


Moisturizing Cream from Sebamed


Wish Skin Clinic Whitening Serum from Wish boyke (it can be used at night before sleep)

 

Too Cool For School Photoready Pact
Check my review and more about this product in my other post here

 
 BB cream from Moko moko

 
Lip tint from THE SAEM Saemmul Real Tint Orange. It's so pigmented. My new lip tint.


Lip Cream (Amsterdam) from NYX



Lip concealer from Etude house
  Wardah compact powder shade pink (blue refill pack)


 
 
Foundation from Cathy Doll
 Fresh cherry tint from etude house 

 
 
 Pink Lipstick from Moko moko
 

Lip gloss from Moko moko

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hallo. Its your magic pandora. Everything you need for make up are available there. Can you make a posting about your favourite make up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Hallo. Yups, haha. Okay, I'll make it later, hope I can make it soon!

      Delete