[ENG] Review : Too Cool For School Photoready Pact SPF 25 PA++

I need new powder pact and I just found new powder pact. It's Too Cool For School, I feel excited for this one because the product said that this powder pact can make our face more soft and evenly gave nice tone. What a great product, especially it came out strong with "Photoready" SPF 25 PA++. Ooopps what a great deal. I think i need to try this product and eventually I just purchased this from my favorite online store.

After I tried this product, I'm so happy with the result. It's make my face more bright, give nice tone to skin, feel soft and light like using nothing "One with skin like feel" so We didn't look like try hard to look beautiful and show healthy skin but actually we use some product to make it happen, nice trick ohoh

 

Description product :
Our make up will be more perfect with use Too Cool For School Photoready Pact #1. This powder pact contains SPF 25 PA++ so it can make our face always protect from sunlight
  • Feel light on face
  • Result like Photoshop effect look (beautiful  and perfect)
  • Featured with mirror so it can be easily used
Product Specification :
Compact Powder
Nett weight : 10 gr
Package : Palette with Mirror

Benefit
  • Hide marks, wrinkles and pores
  • Prevent pigment transformation because of  sebum or sweat
  • Control excess oil [level] on face
  • Protect face from ultraviolet light
  • Perfect your makeup 
  • Make your  appearance more beautiful and perfect
Advantages
  • Easily mixed
  • Natural color
  • Absorbed oil on face nicely
  • Soft and smooth textures
  • Don't make your skin dry
  • Long lasting and it's not easily fade
  • Ideal for everyday use
  • Beautiful and interesting package
Content package
  • 1 Compact Powder
My Mark for it's package : Great
Cute and very interesting package, that's also one of the reason I bought it, it's also simple and chic. Love it so much so it can be collected. It's very elegant. Love the white background so clean and the picture give nice color so calm and girly.    


Look at it closely just make me feel like wanna grab it more and more, don't you feel this feeling?


I almost finished this one and I think I'll love to purchased it again but it's sold out in the online store :(  I think everybody love the product and so do I.
When I first opened this product I'm feeling like it will make our skin looks clean and bright. Good impression.


The puffs so soft and don't irritate our skin. Give it plus point.



Overall LOVE this product so much, and I think it make me want to try other product from this brand. It's really tease me.

credit : orami.co.id

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love your review, Sis... so detail and organize . Wait for your next review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sis. I'm glad you love it. Have been waiting for your review too ;)

      Delete