How to make Banana Hotteok!

I love korean food and I also love banana, so I mix/fusion banana with korean food called Hotteok. I've posted about hotteok recipe in my previous post. For the recipe dough, check it here

Additional ingredients for this recipe :
1-2 ripe bananas, slice it nicely for filling
1 tbsp vegetable oil for cooking/grease the pan
mixed browned sugar and sesame seeds (original recipe, optional)

After we make the dough, make small round shape, add banana filling and mixed brown sugar and sesame seeds.

Preheat the pan, add a little bit of oil
Take the small round shape dough. Cook it on the pan, wait a few second until bottom side a little bit browned, flipped it and flatten it. Cook until golden browned. Your hotteok is ready to be served! Enjoy cooking! Have a nice day! Comment, love and shared this!

yield : 8 pieces

Hot Banana rock you!


Share:

0 comments