Sprinkles Confetti Chocolate Bread! (NO EGG)

I'm feeling like some bread, but the eggs running out, didn't have time to buy it and kinda lazy to buy so I decided to make the bread without additional egg. the important thing of this recipe that we'll make is we need to eat it right away after it's bake because when we leave it for a long time the bread kinda though/hard not as moist as when it's still hot/fresh baked. yeah, that's kind of new experience to me how precious one egg for bread is! haha. It's okay, I'm also still learning more how to bake especially making bread. My interest for bread is getting bigger since my family love bread. When I first try to bake, I'm kind of disappointed with the result, it's hard, not tasty, not that appetizing, it's not brown enough, and more, but my dad and sister keep encourage me to make more until I can make better. I'm also feel bad for them wherever I make and they try to taste it but it's still not good enough to eat until it's not bad for now.

The other thing that interest me about bread is we can make various thing with one dough, especially when it's come to it's filling, we can add anything that we like, cool. So sorry if this recipe didn't good as when we're making it with egg, but I'm just want to share how it is with you! Thanks before! Let's get it!

Ingredients :
Dough :

2-3 cups flour
1 cup lukewarm water
2 tsp instant dry yeast
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp butter/margarine

Milk for brushing
confetti chocolate (color one) for sprinkles and (choco one) for filling

Making :
1. In the big bowl; add flour, butter/margarine, water (mixing yeast and sugar), mix it well.
2. Knead the dough for 10-15 minutes until smooth.
3. Let the dough rise for 1 hour or until double in size.
4. Shape the dough, add choco one for filling.
5. Brush the silicone pan with oil. Add the shape dough.
6. Brush the round/shape dough with milk, sprinkles some chocolates (color one). 








7. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees celsius for 10 minutes.
8. Bake it for 10-20 minutes or until golden browned.
9. Your bread is ready to be served! Enjoy!















Share:

0 comments