Hai semua! udah lama ga posting nih. Sekarang mau posting tentang lip tint baru keluaran IT'S SKIN namanya Colorable Draw Tint yang kerjasama bareng kpop boy group called TXT, jadi ini lip tint-nya IT'S SKIN x TXT. I'm so happy with this product. If you like lip tint kayak PERIPERA, you'll definitely LOVE this, karena warnanya OKE dan teksturnya lembut banget di bibir. Saya juga bikin swatches lip-nya di youtube. Kamu bisa lihat bagaimana hasilnya! Check it out!
About Me
About Author
I love food, cooking, beauty. This is all about my lifestyle and my interest.
Total Pageviews
Followers
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
This one is the continuation from the recipe before Recipe : Mini Bread with Filling ! so we don't need to make any dough, just use fr...
-
Yeah! I'm back with 1 dough get 2 recipes again! Here's my 1 dough with 2 recipes from before RECIPE : Sweet Bread with Filling, Ea...
-
Love . . . love this drama so sooooooo much. I'm being exaggerate of this drama called Krong Kam. This one is unusually stole my hea...
-
Hi guys! di postingan kali ini kita mau berbagi resep cara bikin roti korea bentuk ikan alias bungeoppang yang terkenal dan khas banget kore...
-
I need new powder pact and I just found new powder pact. It's Too Cool For School, I feel excited for this one because the product said ...




0 comments